Salary: up to £60,000 + Benefits
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers Fareham are looking for a passionate Optometrist to join their team!
Voted last year as the second best place to live in Britain, Fareham scored particularly highly on the health, happiness and life satisfaction of it’s residents. A market town nestled between the larger cities of Portsmouth and Southampton, you will be able to enjoy the nearby beaches, countryside and River Hamble, without being too far away from city life.
Our Fareham store is equipped with 9 test rooms, and a large team of 30 who have proudly remained open throughout the pandemic to provide emergency and essential care for our patients. Consistently providing excellent standards of customer care is truly at the heart of everything this store does, and they are now hoping to find an Optometrist who shares this ethos.
What’s on Offer?
• Salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Full time comprising of 4 long days or 5 standard days
• Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Lauren Singh at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07549 210919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.