Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Salary: Between £40,000 up to £65,000 (depending on experience) + Joining bonus up to £10k (terms apply)
Working hours: Full Time or part time hours available
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Gainsborough are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Gainsborough. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
• An annual salary between £40,000 to £65,000 (depending on experience)
• Store related bonus averaging £200 per calendar month
• Potential joining bonus up to £10k (terms apply)
• Weekend flexibility
• Support with IP and Professional certificates in glaucoma and more fully funded
• Recently relocated to a brand new store
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CPD points
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• 25 minute testing in state of the art long and short form test rooms
• Team Social events and rewards
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 01566 770 223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.