Specsavers in Hertford, Hertfordshire are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking Optometrist an experienced to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Herford. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
– A competitive annual salary based on experience
– Full time hours but part time hours considered
– Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
– Private health and dental cover
– GOC and College fees paid for
– Pension contribution
– Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities – 1 OO has just recently completed I.P
– Support with CET
– Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
– Phoropters in all the test rooms with the choice of trial frames
– Very accessible transport links – off the A10 and A1
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Spendiff at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 01566 770 124 or email@example.com.