Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: Between £55k for a NQ and up £65k depending on experience + bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
The opportunity of a lifetime – the salary, the location, the lifestyle, the store – the only thing missing is you.
Join Ipswich Specsavers where we lead the way in optical technology
The Optometrist that joins our superb store in Ipswich will work alongside our expert support team, providing a first-class experience to every single one of our patients. Our team will use the latest equipment to pre-screen the patients and advise on the best products, so you’ll be able to focus on doing what you do best – conducting a first-class sight test for your patient using the most cutting-edge optical technology.
What’s on offer?
• A fantastic basic salary up to £65,000 for experienced Optometrists and £55k for newly qualified Optometrist
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme of up to £400 per month
• Flexible working patterns and weekends
• 33 days holiday (with more available!)
• Strong clinical focus with several EOS schemes available to customers
• Brand new equipment, including an OCT machine
• Genuine career development opportunities – our Ipswich practice has a track record of developing Optometrists in to Directors
• Working patterns either 9-17.30 or 10-18.30
• Subsidised lunches in store and access to an airfryer
• Medical, dental and access to the headspace app
Then there’s you.
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Katie Francome on 01566 771 892 or email email@example.com
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.