Location: Across three stores – Altrincham, Sale and Urmston
Salary: £43,000 – £48,000 per annum (Dependent on experience) + Bonus
Working hours: Full time or Part time considered
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Urmston/Sale/Altrincham, Greater Manchester are looking for an Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Base salary between £43,000 – £48,000 per annum
• A strong bonus scheme earning on average between £500 – £700 per month
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year + Birthday off
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with IP/Medical retina and professional certificate in Glaucoma encouraged
• Opportunity to do pathway to become a store director with Specsavers
• Support with CPD
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Free parking within walking distance to stores
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Luke Taylor on 01566 771 889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.