Salary: Excellent Salary Package of up to £75,000
Working hours: Full or Part Time Considered
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers In Orpington are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers In Orpington – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on Offer?
– A Bespoke Salary Package tailored to your specific needs which can include;
– Very Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
– Lucrative Performance Bonus
– Medical/Dental Cover on offer
– Excellent Holiday allowance of 33 days
– GOC fees paid for
– College fees paid for if you’re able to supervise a Pre-reg
– Pension contribution
– Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
– Support with CPD
– Access to the latest clinical technology
– In December 2021 Orpington Specsavers relocated to a brand new bespoke practice with state of the art test rooms and equipment
– Off street parking just 5minutes from the store
– Orpington is just 18minutes from London Bridge
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Leah Khalfan at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07956 698152 or email@example.com
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.