Location: Putney, London
Salary: Up to £60,000 Annual Salary + up to an additional £3,000 bonus scheme + Welcome Bonus of £10,000! (terms apply)
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Putney are looking for a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist. Our experienced team use the very latest clinical technology which allows them to improve patient outcomes. At Specsavers in Putney, we have a clear-sighted vision to transform eye health in our community. As our next Optometrist you will have the opportunity to provide a first-class experience to every one of our patients.
What’s on Offer?
• Up to £60,000 annual salary depending on experience
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme where you can earn an additional £3,000 per year PLUS Welcome Bonus of £10K!
• London travel card worth £2,500 (annual)
• Excellent holiday allowance
• Private health and dental cover
• Pension Contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities – Including Pathway
• Latest equipment in-store including OCT
• Dynamic & social team – they go out once a month to events such as Bowling, Flight Club, Dinners and more!
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Find out more
For more information or to apply, please contact Leah Khalfan at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 07956 698152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.