Specsavers in Weston-Super-Mare are looking for a forward-thinking Optometrist. We recognise that our people are the key to our success. That’s why, at Specsavers in Weston-Super-Mare, we do everything we can to ensure our team get the best from us too – from market-leading training, access to cutting-edge technology and a personal development plan built around you. Become our next Optometrist at Specsavers in Weston-Super-Mare – a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and unparalleled support.
What’s on Offer?
• A fantastic basic salary
• A strong performance-based bonus scheme
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Private health and dental cover
• Free street parking close by
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Fantastic team environment, holding monthly Optometrist breakfast mornings, annual award ceremonies and family-friendly Summer parties
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 6 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team of 40 – which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Catherine Fairbanks on 01566 770229 or firstname.lastname@example.org