Position: Trainee Contact Lens Optician
Salary: Up to £28,500 depending on experience
Working Hours: Full-time and part-time hours available
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician’s and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers in Nottingham are looking for a new trainee Contact Lens Optician. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious and talented Dispensing Optician, who is keen to go on to the Contact Lens Optician Course! You should be ready to use your passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Nottingham where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Salary up to £28,500 depending on experience
• Performance related bonus scheme
• Holiday allowance of 33 days
• Will consider full-time and part-time hours
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• CLO course funded by store
• Pension contribution
• Access for all store employees to our discounted benefits scheme
• WeCare- WeCare looks after your wellbeing with a 24/7 UK-based online GP, mental health counselling, a get fit programme, legal and financial guidance, plus much more. Using your phone, tablet or desktop, you and your family have 24/7 access to thousands of experts, all from the comfort of your own home.
• Annual subscription to the “Headspace” app
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Dispensing Optician, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a Trainee Contact Lens Optician who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Chantelle – Chantelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07957116663
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.