Location: Thornbury, Bristol
Salary: Salary up to £60,000 + potential joining bonus up to £10k!
Working hours: Full or part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Thornbury, Bristol are looking for a forward thinking Optometrist. We are a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We are seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Thornbury, Bristol where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• An annual salary of up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
• Potential joining bonus up to £10k! (Terms apply)
• Full or part time hours
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year
• Personalised benefits package – based around what’s important to you
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Support with CPD
• Annual subscription to the “Headspace” app
• WeCare – Free UK confidential employee helpline
• Specsavers Perks – Perks is our discounted benefits scheme, which helps you to save money on a range of products and services like travel, home, motoring and health and leisure
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• Free Parking
• 2 Test room practice with the latest equipment
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we will do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we are looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that is not afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we are looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Get in touch
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Chantelle – Chantelle.email@example.com or call 07957116663
Our commitment to diversity and to inclusion is to have an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome, valued and proud to belong.