The joint venture partnership model
For those with the drive to make it happen, becoming a partner at Specsavers is a fantastic way to take control of a business while avoiding the many risks of starting up on your own. Back in 1984, Doug and Mary Perkins realised that for an optical professional to really be part of the business, they had to have a stake in its ownership and profits and so they developed the ground-breaking joint venture partnership (JVP) model. This model is now also available for our domiciliary and audiology professionals.
What is partnership?
- Opportunities arise for a variety of reasons, including retirement and succession planning of our partners
- Initial purchase price may be higher, but you could receive immediate reward from an already established business
- You’ll need to be able to self-fund with a minimum deposit of 15% of the purchase price
- You could benefit from a brand-new store, from one of our Sainsbury’s alliances or from some parent and satellite arrangements
- You could open one of our new audiology hubs from as little as £6K
- You could invest in one of our new domiciliary territories from as little as £6K